Saturday, February 27, 2016

Hive Deteriorating Mind: Ageing Love I

I also misunderstand,

    Waiting on love's mourning, A grief and a gift, Validating suicide, Hand in blue deteriorating hand we're caught up the bottom side of strength's besieged castle, Hidden behind our family's true retirement penitentiary home colours where 40 years of anguish I waited at your side. Still this eroding memory of mine entitles the cause unknown.

     Tomorrow I'll wake and through hollow dissolved ungodly hope long deity lost, In the halls of my phantom action father's pacifist second home, Here I shall roam, Ridiculously indifferent, As not a shred of the past is left to be told, Lingering over the passing of uncharted time, For I remember nothing in front nor behind, Until the cursed death incident finds me attempting another day's suicide, Your ghost edition of hands still chained in ache to mine, For wherever you haunt, I too shall reside!

     Every scar remnant plasma rebirth rotting through my heart's throbbing mechanical chest were all memories of a last dying light to which I shall never wake up, Archaic are the legends of our ode, Boxes trapped in the depths of oblivion where no X shall ever mark our treasure's spot, May I soon follow your footsteps into shadow...

      What I've found, There's no difference between hell... And home.

In lieu of our participation in,
Growing... Dead.

0 comments :