Saturday, February 20, 2016

Maleficent Hope: Lying to Prey I

Relief,

       Where once there was hope, Now only is there show and by her conflicts I abide, Awaiting my arrival at the stone bearing your thoughts, As the name written upon my heart, No longer do I love, No longer do I believe...

     The portraits of yesterday written in dishonest memory tell me tails only of perfection I should miss or how I should have always expected the worst, For a crimson fisted misunderstanding G-d has relinquished upon the two of us His thoughts, Love is a misdirection, A momentary relief painted as but an illness within us, To remember endlessly what we should always come to miss...

     For those who live... What else, Expected hope contortionists, We twist illegitimate profanities, Advent panorama contacts we annually reinvent, Despite being guided by every archetype of family attempting to lure us to comfort, Away from the honesty sorrow abides us by.

      As with the mirror unto the desert, There is no mirage... There is no escape.

      There is only to appreciate everyone and everything past, and in doing so change, In earnest anticipation that hope for what should have always been to become!

In lieu of our participation of,
Waking to appreciate others!














0 comments :