Sunday, February 7, 2016

Hive Mind: More Often: Ghosts! I

Reliant on the judgement,

      Call the distance between myself and salvation... Insanity, But the pacifist within let out his last dying intolerable breath long ago, Whoever resides within now, Can be found rummaging over pathetic psalms that used to convolute emotions described as insufferably proud!

     Tomorrow when this ghost rises and begins to roam, Wherever this invisible may be found, May it be for the changing of inhumanity, To bolster hope, Make agreements with equality and breath a relentless intangible breath of awakening upon its proximity!

     For whatever humanity was left when my shell left this proxy to traipse amongst the sleeping rabble must haunt the remnants alive, As a phoenix whose fantasy rebirth is never transcribed... So should the intangible me that is I, Find finality at last, Amongst the meandering spectres whose history becomes legend as the rumour of their affliction grows.

In lieu of my participation in,
Whatever becomes me insufferably!

0 comments :