Sunday, January 11, 2009

The Pyre of the Believable Me

So I stayed to speak with you, wife
Denied the attraction of running away
Until that fateful day, when you broke the earliest promise
And told me so many painful times to 'fucking go away'
I tried to hard to be someone who actually cared
I see now wisdom leading the blind will never do

You tore out my eyes as you painted yourself the victim
I tried to teach you love, but comfort in my conformity attracted you
And so I showed you a path out of the system
But you fucked me over while spitting on the pyre
Walking astray only to regret not conforming me to more comfortable ways
But now the flames consume the corpse you tried to craft out of me

I see a vast blaze on a dawning horizon
Its my body burning lit by tiny wishes
Thrown down be each one's hand held matches
All my teenage friends and family walking away

It was over the day you blamed me
For all uninvited pain I gave you
But on that wedding day you changed
You obtained your greatest ignorant wish
But in the end, nothing changed your still the same as everyone
You couldn't acquire the will to overcome the attraction

I poured out a thousand words to a speed reader
Who never gave a conscious fuck to give a decent reply
Remain in waiting forever until you've consumed my whole life
Conscious love of one embracing ignorance is not everlasting

I would have torn down a thousand jagged lights for you
But now I see the tragic simplistic truth
You gave in to the materialistic attraction
Didn't know the reasons why you did anything
Your whole life was a magazine crafted lie

I see a vast blaze on a dawning horizon
Its my body burning lit by tiny wishes
Thrown down by each one's hand held matches
All my teenage friends and family walking away

I turned back around once again
To see you living a lie and screaming I'm to blame
You gave in to the attraction

My butterfly attraction never molted into the beautiful moth
Inside the choice was never even seen
The truth of all that is never reached the depths of you
There is nothing to teach you

Fucking spit again on the pyre your lies created
All my past relationships villinate me
My family hates the image of me you so easily crafted
Now I'll stand at the edge of hell forever
Will our end mean my hands helped craft hell
I believe your underlying mentality is a disease
So many obtain it unconsciously and cannot be brought back

I see a vast blaze on a dawning horizon
Its my body burning lit by tiny wishes
Thrown down by each one's hand held matches
All my teenage friends and family walking away

For all of them I'll die, I'll take the flames of anger upon my skin
Torch my life with lies, speak anything and in the end watch me burn
The funeral pyre my lover so easily by means of words started
A vast enclave of victims to willingly remain unconscious
For the sake of the vast ease of comfortable attraction
And like that new age hymn be believed forever and a day

The reason I never got to 17 ways to die on Sunday
Was because I gave in to your comfortable wishes
I left you alone to deal with a small measure of ending pain
Than my lifetime of challenging conscious, religious, equality words
I gave in and confirmed my death with number 3

Now I am the vast blaze on a dawning horizon
Its me mom and dad, my body burning lit by your tiny wishes
I was your test subject, but you couldn't deal with my ways
Still you ever and always claimed to know whats best
You sold me out, a contract made for me to throw me away
24 and alone, addicted to toxins prescriptions I needed gave
Without a job or friend you claimed it was love

But now I see how it was just your wishes to see my in flames
I see your hands throw your matches on my pyre
Then turn and walk away, I never could open your minds
One believed blindly to craft conformity, the other submission gave
This is the song I create to leave you with new pains
Of how your tiny blind believing, ignorant comfort wishes
Are the underlying mentality of a subconscious
That the God you believe in never endorsed free will to obtain
It is a lie you believe to be comfortable and never change

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

why do you write these words?

The Villain said...

There are a great many reasons why, for example. Someone somewhere may read them and identify with them and find themselves within the words are by their truth be freed from lonely misery.

But mostly it is because all that is me dictates these words truth, and I cannot hide it.

Why as such a meaningful question under an anonymous name? Not that it matters I answer the questions calling.