Friday, January 23, 2009

The Unspoken Wish

Star gaze deep into my eyes
Wishing a reconfiguration my personality
The dreaming ways in which I live my life
How interesting it is to fight
For a future you don't want to see
Set me free, to fly or fall
For my soul's conquest I dream tonight

I want to walk on
Believing in an eternal energy
Some may call it hope or love
But I call it a dream of an unreal acceptance
Breathed as free equality for all mankind
Its sad we couldn't live it you and I

I lie alone at home on the floor
Comatose after a doctor ordered you my pill
Swimming in my own soul's emptying saliva
The day the surgeon implanted new memory
Screaming into the emptiness why, why, why
They followed your every selfish wish

The sheet you read off in response
Like a technician scripted over the phone
The affects may take a day or two to apply
Then the new memory will take hold
And his old life and dreams will die

I don't believe your good
I believe you are a lie
Deceiving to protect the unknowing self
Trembling in hiding behind the viewing screen
Thats tinted you use to see your life

Someday I want to believe in love
But tonight is not that night
I thought by chance you were ready
But sadly we cannot share this life
The intertwined unwound

0 comments :