Sunday, January 11, 2009

Terms of Death

In your precious inner circles you hold face
Behind closed doors you want me back
So on your terms I can die

This world won't ever change
As I lay dying I saw the desires of many
For conformity to our wishes
Governed by our economic systems spending ways
A system set up to fail and end the blissful sleeping days

Tomorrow may fall but today is a day I never wanted
A day already gone by during which slavery to our system won
You embrace its silent ways until the dragon wakes a sleeping slave
Somewhere far off and they take a chance to end their family's torment
But in doing so the create anger, and not a consciousness in us
About how we and our system have to change

So continue forever on in your inner accepting circles
Hold face until the tragedy comes when all will cry
Then behind those closed doors you'll finally forget my past pains
But still you'll wish me back, if only so that on your terms I might die

0 comments :