Friday, October 23, 2009

A Grave Moment

To rejoice in this world
As sin of which I cannot repent
If I were like you the serpent spawn
I'd change the vision of self in my plans
Greed is the glimpse of hell as it passes

Fuck, realize the less you greed for
The less at the end you'll hate yourself for
This is the truth of the absolute mirror
The image of self found at the end of time

I plunged into darkness as I stomp out my own eyes
Don't come looking for me, you'll find me in a grave
I gave myself up to open acceptance
I judge no one by their skin hating tone of voice
This is myself given up to my final vow

Remember these words when your time is coming
Your inner consciounse will spite you as you've judged others
When your left alone in heaven's mansions
Or in solitude before a vacant thrown
Your eyes cannot see a God who knows you not
By your own measures you've awakened too late
Now into hell shall you sink forever without a trace

A world of consolation prizes
The top award picked before the race began
This is the monetary system rewarding its own greed
Endorcements dual fold fulfill their crime
Pride fill the winner
And publicity for her supplier

I'm plunged into darkness as I stomp out my eyes
Don't come looking for me, you'll find me in a grave
I found peace in a realm of acceptance I should never regret
Finding no one like me drove me into my blindness of plot
Two fold images of no sight and a grave now you see
Being me is for me alone
Go on your own path empowered by equality to be free

0 comments :