Wednesday, October 28, 2009

What Darkens

I seek the peace of darkness
Wrapped in a moment of self denial
Saw a glimpse of a past I cannot know
In a second I wondered about a long while
In a coma I lingered in a forgotten life

Returned to the hell that is
Where all the doors close
And all my blue skies darken
A burden born treated as a child

Live along in your precious light
Hope in a future from you does not hide
I fucked up my life when I was a child
My views were altered like a disease
Where the soul is of the uttmost importance

I speak the lack of will into the air
And I know that indeed it is heard nowhere
I seek the path to where dark skies brighten
Sad that no glimpse in thirty years have I seen

So goodnight, goodnight
Onward seeking the path to everything in nowhere

0 comments :