Saturday, October 17, 2009

I Release

I release you
Soon God shall change my name
All past association will fade as I die
Either I wasn't a Christian and evil was in my eyes
Or I've willingly sinned to leave thus destroying my own life
Either way, go on justified to love once again

I release you to what I'll never find
To which I've already gave up searching
So I'll just rest my head here now before I go
There aren't any step for me to follow home
I shall just meander on alone

I release you
Your true love will find you justified before your sun goes down
A new life in love shall come to find you
While I pass on through more black doors
I must find the reasons why
I could never stand tall or was devoid of hope

Don't regress or go into hiding
Love is a wonder to a handsome man don't deny
Behind the winter lies a man for you
Who forever will stand upright and tall

Hatred has claimed me
While you were near it wouldn't fade away
My life feet seek now to depart
From a past that torments my heart and mind
I can't foretell, I'm not that clever

So I step forward into the cold
And as the winter wraps around I know I shall soon die
But it is not death that I fear
Its your heart not knowing your released to find him
Don't hide yourself behind closed doors
Or wrap yourself in a lie you are justified
Your voice by heaven shall still be heard

Either bound to hell am I from a past that cannot hide
Or God really is that lovingly blind
Either way don't walk on in fear as I do
I release you

I'll tell you imagine this while you close your eyes
The damaged I caused, unto myself was worth it all
I release you to open your eyes
So go find him and with all your love dive right in
Righteous is the path where your future love lies
An eternity you know not yet nor could ever fathom
Don't look back with regrets erase memories of me
Just imagine the amazing arms of loves future adventures

1 comments :

Darci said...

my eyes burn with my tears.