Monday, October 19, 2009

Just like you

Its just like you all
To leave me messages, texts or emails
Well just leave me the fuck alone
I don't want your orders or condemnation

I'm not like you, comfortable hearts spoiled rotten
Your searching for nothing other than its remedy
Why don't you get it its the same God that hurts for them
When they die your comfort isn't disturbed
Well here it goes I know theres more to our God than this
Comfort is ignorance and in this your hearts slumber in bliss

Fuck your orders
Take away your words of judgement
Let me alone I seek the knowledge of love
So others beyond myself will come to know
That equality universal is not beyond our grasp
Even if you think such a dream is just made up

A family like a tribunal judging me
For a transation they never saw
Caring nothing but for themselves
Not for my soul or equality

I've marked myself for death oh the fuck well
I guess to hell I'm bound with this black dot on my back
Divorce is a path your never going to know
Just like the commandment for selling everthing you own
Wake up to self-consciousness quit your judgements
Or wake up one day in the gray fires of the dead

0 comments :