Sunday, July 17, 2011

Commit to the Sea

Commit me, for in my mind I part seas
Sculpting picture with words in every breath
Every one is an attempt to open closed doors
Abandoned shipped line their distant shores
For once you arrive, your completely free

Commit me unto death
Into the sea of love I sink
After pillaging another heart
Always was the captain
Of a slowly sinking ship
Why fight to stay afloat
When I'm bound in chains
To an invisible anchor

Commit me, for in my mind I part seas
For a love you deserve I'd sculpt my life
Every attempt was the wrong turn of the key
Until I smashed open the treasure's lock
But I broke the heart inside her chest

Commit me unto the sea
Walking the death plank
To dwell upon hell's shores
After pillaging a wounded heart
The chains held me captive
To an anchor that kills most men
Could not give what you deserved
So I took the plunge
Into bitter depths
So you could sail away
Free to find the man
I could not be

0 comments :