Saturday, October 19, 2013

Poetry & Podcast October 19th

Some of these poems are old,
Odes to another soul's  days,
Some remain in their first draft,
Raw and unedited for power's sake
Soon to be replaced with a second edition
Some are of the darkness while others are hopeful
Content in counter culture to current events
Use tale herein told
From an empathetic imagination
To heal, find hope, or inspiration
Or words for a wound long hidden
May the light of equality radiate
Ending prejudice and bullying

Second(s)
http://www.spreaker.com/user/juton/esao_seconds


The incoherent ramblings left behind.

Lone beached whale surrounded by a thousand corpses,Marooned by the sea as she hunted down the last red tide never seen from the vacant sky!

Villain guised in mediocre apperance,Identity of a hero fraud,Anti pulse walking in decay exoskeleton,Tied up in a suite of misery,

The last mirror stair case took place far beyond the distant arms of love,Dissolution of   balance of heart,No one ever asked back to earth.

Dangling at the end of the noose of your lies,No one to break the chains or abstain Death's tide,Saw the hands of mercy,But she wasn't mine!

Cum in my hands,Vanquishing the balance of virtue,My...Oh My,Do I have a crush on myself,Or am I destined to ruin the love of my life...?!

In earnest anticipation of,

0 comments :