Thursday, October 3, 2013

Poetry & Podcast in Prose: October 3rd, Poetry Day

Some of these poems are old,
Odes to another soul's  days,
Some remain in their first draft,
Raw and unedited for power's sake
Soon to be replaced with a second edition
Some are of the darkness while others are hopeful
Content in counter culture to current events
Use tale herein told
From an empathetic imagination
To heal, find hope, or inspiration
Or words for a wound long hidden
May the light of equality radiate
Ending prejudice and bullying

Another Poetic Podcast in the 767 Broken Perfect Number Series

Explicit Anomaly
http://www.spreaker.com/user/juton/esao_explicit_anomaly


The wake of my hate will die,

      Passing away with the unnatural machine of capitalism's anti equality mentality imbued within humanity,Greed enslaves our future,Profit tolerated over 3rd world amputees & sexual slavers... Until they knock on our front door!

I rebuilt myself ever after the knife to skin friendship never ending of me,

     Stand behind my own shadow,Amidst the crowd of infinite obsidian,Spoke to my ignorant self out from the darkness of truth on behalf of something more than an emotional cortex unnecessary lust to be freed via greed in the moment! Carpe Diem is our death.I shared the cypher with the world,Equality for all time,Reside too long behind prejudice doors,Crimes perpetuated by propaganda for confidence on a single street for walls!

      Can't be silent after any violent reprimand,Only death will enslave my hands to quiet bindings of shame I disavowed whilst living outside the chalk outline! I dream of an Earth Equal,No sign of prejudice of fear of another single civilian due to ignorance or discomfort at their style of nature inherited choice. 


In earnest anticipation of.


0 comments :