Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Poetry & Podcasts October 1st

Some of these poems are old,
Odes to another soul's  days,
Some remain in their first draft,
Raw and unedited for power's sake
Soon to be replaced with a second edition
Some are of the darkness while others are hopeful
Content in counter culture to current events
Use tale herein told
From an empathetic imagination
To heal, find hope, or inspiration
Or words for a wound long hidden
May the light of equality radiate
Ending prejudice and bullying

The morning after I wrote the most beautiful words in the world, to me.

Last fading shadows of a forlorn time pass by, I awaken to smiles of joy even under an encumbrance of silent disregard. No dreams of a perfect day when someone believes in me, at my side or an earth apart, I reflect me endless finger writing riddle state until such a day comes.

Recognize that I don't have eternity, I bid the 4:00 AM word soul wake up calls good morning! Can't submit to the dread of silence, An every day suffocating response to my poetic stage attempts. Never bored or lying awake rigid with fright on what to do, say or write.

Boredom is unknown to me though with every written sinful word believe I've snuffed out all my friends, It's alright this is how things were meant to be for me, an earth human condition abnormality. Degenerate some call me, mentally ill anorexic with no place in society, Husk of a former man, Nothing will remain unsaid or unwritten to me before I fade out completely.

Anxiety of stress disengages as I progress into verbal debt,

In earnest anticipation of,


0 comments :