Friday, October 4, 2013

Poetry & Podcast October 4th

Some of these poems are old,
Odes to another soul's  days,
Some remain in their first draft,
Raw and unedited for power's sake
Soon to be replaced with a second edition
Some are of the darkness while others are hopeful
Content in counter culture to current events
Use tale herein told
From an empathetic imagination
To heal, find hope, or inspiration
Or words for a wound long hidden
May the light of equality radiate
Ending prejudice and bullying

Adobe Dream
http://www.spreaker.com/user/juton/esao_cheap_adobe_dream




Unintelligible spread of an unselfish word. Some things are more important than my monetary desires, however high of esteem or selfishly low. I acknowledge the will inside self, Uphold the vision of living to write and writing until dead; Even on my birthday...

A quest unsharable!Must solo adventure into a lonely nearly fade out self inflicted holocaust; a life of no appeal, yet daily I renew the cause. Equality is fairness of law imbued with compassion, for this endeavour I subject myself to the written word's loneliness.

See the self inflicted scars,Cauterized skin shut with flame,Seared my sexual virginity amputee organ,I am no fiend,Accidentally tragic...!

In earnest anticipation of,





0 comments :