Thursday, September 25, 2008

Generate the Lying Structure Inside

Harmony from no structure comes
Peace destruction has the system done
There is no time like the moments of now to awake

Then maybe the fear will evaporate
Leaving your veins time to regenerate
All the secrets once hidden deep within
I learned true love and now I know absolute hate
Is it funny I should say anger advanced my soul

Equality spat back in my face
There isn't enough truth bound in hate
For this generation to find true love
Only a fancy heroic fairy tale have their dreams become
So willing to bind themselves in shame
Scribing poisons in words the meaning they'll never know

All hope for innocent was lost in pacifism
The true war is against your own inner rage
The cage of ignorance you adore in your own soul
Your heart is vast but too dark to care
You've got your simple homely dreams
So should I just let you seek them and let you go

I'll save you the breathing words
A white dove has more natural love than you
But because of you I'm bound to stand at the well of hate
When I needed you most you spat words of hope back into my face
Your spirit fucked another man's shameless soul I know
Don't hold your chin up acknowledge now the peace in your disgrace
You were never very clear fucked my mind on this abandonment ride

Now I know my home is gone they took your side so long ago
Bullshit they believe your half truths but call me king of shame and lies
When it comes to speaking sweat looking angelic ones like you control
I'll carry the shame for both of us if you'll let me know one thing

If you could leave me now in the dust amongst your ever changing dreams
Would you abandon me again, leaving me for the camouflage of another's arms
To hide your own inner rage someday you'll deliver the truth and bind your soul's fate
Someday, but I hope I never come to know.
If you could change, again I say don't let me know

The question is: if now should your lies stay here or in clear truth vacate away?
Don't you realize your not really even my friend
All the evil believers call me the great sin
While you hide yours away to allow the fucking vanquishing of my very will

0 comments :