Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Image

I wish my brother had died
So I could know the feelings of pain
To help me identify to aid you all
I wish my grandfather hadn't of past away
I hate the feelings of desiring such pains
It brings my whole being into a realm of shame
For speaking such a wish for my own unselfish name

Fuck your mass consumption
As you run into a delusion of less pain
Instead let the lyrics of music help you sway
Become alive feel the air your breathing
Savor the tears you should be crying
We all want to see the real unbridled you

Now I sit in sleepless night
While tears scream down from my eyes
No one to catch me when I'm on the verge
Ready to burst forth into a true adventure and die
There is no acceptance on earth only death
For those who exist to dream like we do

Fuck the cob-webs of spider like silence
Dancing with fancy riddles of pleasure
I'm sorry to say its just regret of zombies
Speaking fairy tales of dies into your head
Blood stained roses are a pungent sign
That your frustrated life long ago should have past on

Run into addictions to feel a secure acceptance
The delusional image escapes your breath with that hug
Into a world of pain will your mind be swept away
The lyrics of all time allow your soul to sway within
Awake to feel alive grasp the meaning of air in your lungs
Savor the tears your eyes should be crying
We all want to see ourselves fly with infinite wings

But I want to blow that image away
Screaming unending meaningless lyrics
As I run down the infinite hallways of life
Spare me from a vast wasted lifetime
Walk up behind me and blow away my mind

Fuck the vacant daydreams that keep you actionless
Dance like conformists on a vacant social stage
No artistic freedom and the higher ups deny you fair wage
Jump when the high rollers wants to see something
Stand aside and abide your never to come time
Because you lack the will to take any sort of action

0 comments :