Monday, September 22, 2008

I want you to fear me
The screaming violins in my hating voice
The darkness of my traumatizing mind
My touch of weakness disturbs your high
The eagerness dwelt in pacifist built western peaceful times
There is only worries of genocidic undamesticated mankind
Filling the meter of violence in my heart
Just like unspoken fear of darkness outside your door

I desire freedom
So the world doesn't appeal to me
Where is the silence for harmony in my mind
There is only the darkness of my ward
No feelings defeat as I sit wrapped in my vest
My chest beats within always breathing
For a dream of absolution in equal justice that will never shine
Even so I'm disconnected too attached to 3rd world loss of life
No rest unless I grasp your illusion of skin deep peace
While getting high on something tonight

So I don't grasp your illusion
No moderation of absolutes shall confirm the lies
Only the grand illusion that father time will save you
At the end when your existance is proven tanned skin shallow
Will you find the uselessness of your time in this place

I'd rather be a killer of life
Than preach your false testimony
Or uphold your beauty as blessings for our outsides
The future crawls away as you seek shelter
From the outcome of your own surface level choices
No you can't turn double turn again and walk away
Welcome to consequences of the security of who you are
Of a faithless lack luster energy liberation into hell
No god's will save the illusion you never knew you were

Identified by frequent mental theft
Endless rows of tatoos, implants, uniforms and tanned skin
People of conformity cluster fuck my eyes
Into a dreamstate of silent darkness and soul suffering
A vigilant dictatorship of equality disturbs
The temple of the we I call us in my mind

Only darkness for we, us, and I
As I pray for nothing but equality in this life
God is forever but children are dying around us and we
While I in we sit back in an arm chair
And get high to forget their plight tonight

0 comments :