Tuesday, March 9, 2010

First Nature

Religion authority abuse of the 1st nature
Empower emotions to impair the mind
Excavate the hollow ruined in due time
Courageous ruin meets the humble all alone
The last can't be first if they give up searching

Why pretend the church is something
Why pretend its more than a significant cultural whore
Why pretend and not admit we can't carry on
As a comfort avenue for the emotional distressed

Crusades illiteracy abuse of the 1st nature
Peasant starving soon to become one with ghosts
The church tells them the holy war is justified
In faith alone they will meet their maker
But to live admit ones self into blessed conflict

Why pretend the church is 100% holy
Why pretend lets fess up to our crimes
Why pretend we (those inside) are worth more
We aren't Americans believing in manifest destiny
Every religion is knocking upon heaven's front door

Abomination beliefs abused in the 1st nature
World wide web spreads their verbal crimes
Deny the Holocaust and cultural genocide
Churches like pastors don't provide answers
Not in sermons do you learn to walk in the world
Inside or outside the society of your front door

I raised my eyes from sleep
Yet there the murk of lies gathered
I kept searching blindly but stumbled
Now wholly I've come to know this
That I shall never be anything
That I am as my father's claimed
Worth shit or less to anybody
I'm nothing more than me
Let the last be last
And the fucking first die at the door

Let heaven reclaims the souls that lived
Not the emotional hearted that allowed detachment
To the world beyond your own front door
Love the world without hesitation
Cannot be unless you accept yourself
Fuck you magazine Molly

0 comments :