Saturday, March 6, 2010

World Avoidance

Mutilated the mutated genes
Evolution over us set to overflow
Dissolve our mankind we are imaginary we are dead
World's tragic avoidance a future with people like us

Perfect was the structure's fashion
Until the fearless came all at once
When the air like limbs was numb
Upheaval arrived at the kill joy's conviction

Mutilated my mutated genes
Evolution over me set to overflow
Cause of death hung alone yet no tragedy
Dissolve my mankind I am imaginary I am dead
World avoided a future with people like me

Look to the dawn for consistent pattern
Justice must flow now like a river of blood
As the last self started war ruptures the earth
Like the final quake the crust doth is shake

Mutilate and distort laws to justify
I guess my conscience is random ill mutated genetics
Evolution over me set morality switch to off
Cause of death firing squad each bullet worth the cost
Dissolve my mankind I am imaginary I am dead
World avoided a future with people like me
Give my strength of soul to another

0 comments :