Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Marking of Me

Hell marks me
As I crawl back out of dark
Always running ever bleeding
Am I already dead the shadowless

A night shade
Descended subtlety no serenity
Oblivious echoes followed me down
Organized help and equality hindered
My everlasting sorrow deliver me
From this realm of death eternally

The mirror marks me
Probing the image it cannot smile
Always weeping ever in anguish
An undefinable void drawn into reality

An affliction impression
Descended subtlety into encumbrance
Degraded morals followed me down
Well organized red ink wrought my receipt
My everlasting debt society bought me
For this realm of death deliver equality

The world marks me
An unpolished image ill reflection
Unfiltered for the metallic machine surface
Always polishing never brilliant
A soul devoid of love drained empty

0 comments :