Thursday, October 2, 2008

Eternal Fury

Won't give up anything for the rest
Conform to society and break bullshit equality
Embrace an eternity of material wealth
You've got that impending hateful heart
Beating furiously inside your chest

Don't you feel any shame
Angels like demons strive to let you know
But your mind is too closed to ever grow
Deliver yourself into your inner rage
Fulfill your destiny of hate

You say you know how to fight
But your love just isn't very clear
Equal treatment for your lover isn't love
The order of equality is bound up inside
Deep in the swelling motion
Lingering thought you have at the well of hate
My love and image you tarnished long ago
In order to find equality you'll have to surrender
Make the choice at the apex moment
Between possessions and the mouth of Cerberus
Or the children who slave to make all you own
I gave up my material dreams to find shame
I tore my life apart deconstruction of myself
What I found was my own hero I'd love to grasp at
To find equality in melting your society away

Lets find an anti-isolation equality dream
Until this war is over I won't fuck myself over today
I beg you burn my life away or let me stay
I won't be your subordinate hero to lose myself again
Uniform unconformity is in my vision
Its not a consolation price or a lie
You cannot deny this society's reality can't be justified
Its time for Absolution lets make the right choice

Into the mouth of Cerberus
With all we own in tow
We made the children across the seas our slaves
Because we wanted more to call our own
The rich man through the needles eye
Is soon to be a reality consistent with your lies
This isn't about numbers of dollars and change
Its about your mentality towards your fucking shit
The material bullshit you call possessions and stuff

Fill your homes with ancient pictures
But don't learn their lessons
You'll have to give up your so called peace
In your social tomorrow to find equality today
Its a battle fought between yourself and family
But its worth it all at the end of that 3rd world child's day
Instead of slaving they got to educate their minds

You bless the future with your 30$ a month gift
Believe yourself at peace but you know the inner lie
You know the question you'll never ask yourself
What would Equality lived and breathed do
You've let this possession's bound societal lie build
Deep inside you desire its comfortable feelings
But soon you'll be in the mouth of Cerberus
With all your stuff at your side
They didn't save you
But they allowed you to be first in line
At least in your minds eye

0 comments :