Monday, June 20, 2011

AirPlay

Weak eyesight diminished in returns
The world grows darker by the hour
I tune in to the airwaves to avoid it
A missile aimed at my mind
Blind deaf and dumb not I
This is my every moment
This is my cry

Syntax airplay controlled
Just as beetles are drones
We crawl meaninglessly for the dark
Blind to what light life offers
Unwilling to put up a fight
For our very lives

Weakness of equilibrium
Memory lost within my ringing ears
I slip inside a body cast and hit the floor
My eyes are blind and I cannot hear
This is my every moment
This is my aching life

Airplay Syntax control
Emotional highs and bitter holes
Jealous are the dying breed the jesters
Their airplay is but for a historical hour
Deaf to reason and how logic unfolds
Unwilling to desire the fight
For their very lives

Weakness to preserve
Question what it is to be alive
I emulate the digital master's motives
Lost every last one of my senses
And yet I can still imagine
Living my struggle out
In this dying world

Syntax controled imagination
Airplayed my dreams on the radio
Digital imprint of my eyes to watch the show
Humanity shedding it's disconnected hating skin
Stop it's wallowing in a chaotic confusion
Controlled by fear of the unique beasts
Until it's a rich and famous best friend
Unacceptance is they key delusion
I feel my outsides turning in
Change is born outside
Of any moment
Ever known

0 comments :