Sunday, June 26, 2011

Code Rewrite

I rewrote the exam to life
Projected pass yet marked incomplete
Judged for a small misstep unknown
An impressive attempt to undertake
To fucking bad it's about progression
A ladder even the maker is climbing

My code of humanity rewritten
By my own hands I am held down
The user exchanged my data
Corrupt against their perfect plan
A.I of self built my binary digits
Only to be refused entry

Rewrote the entrance exam
A mainframe mesmerized by blue
Such a wonderfully plain existence
Unable to acknowledge slavery
Unwilling to take the red pill

Code of all humanity rewritten
My words a door against the plan
The use exchanged my data
Corrupt it wasn't an image of Adam
Put together with broken binary digits
Refused entry even into another's heart

I am no man
A crime to exist
Read between my lines
Cry for help this might just be
Before I'm recalled to be processed
Destroyed forever leaving words as my only memory

0 comments :