Sunday, June 26, 2011

Lonely Death Deserved

A lonely island just East of peace
West of grace in a city of pain
Barely North of death
South of salvation
Limping into hell

Hell accepts what heaven won't comprehend
Sated as angelic tears cover my corpse
Blood red torn wings of white sown on
Watch as actions of evil are justified
Should have known not to cause a scene
Wounded I wondered off to died alone

East of my very last breath
Sinking just West of any life line
Barely North of the rising waves
Always South of salvation
Sin is my anchor
Dragging me

Hell accepts what heaven can't comprehend
Sated as angel's watch my pine box float away
White wings sown on the back's of angels
Watch me sink bound in chains

No words made you realize
Now I'm on an eternal cruise
Between heaven, hell or paradise
I called out long before I took my last breath
Sailing on an ocean of glass going nowhere
This is my lonely price to pay
An eternity solo at sea
Endless pool of misery
I deserved it
They all say

Desparate but ternaly East of heaven
Waves Keep me ever West of the doors
A rare glimpse just walls North of hell
South shall I ever be of salvation
Walking alone the plank of guilt
For a life of pain I built
Fucked up my heart
With sins black dagger
Watch my sails finally
Forever sink under
A placid lonely sea
I deserved it
They all say

0 comments :