Friday, June 3, 2011

Love Exile

Love's exile
Set within a still frame
Picture perfect not allowed to change
Tarnished by slave like memories
Pondering if the world would miss me
Or remember who I
Who I was

My last lingering question
Would anyone miss the real me
After I was broken dead and undone
I couldn't save myself from life
She never took it easy on us

Ever I walked as love's exile
Her beautiful lonely path
People adored their own image
Of an imaginary version of me
Will you remember who I
Who I was

My only remaining question
Am I the man whom once was
Woke up not able to see who I was before
An image of myself the ailing prisoner
Mind and body in some a new cage

Love's exile I remain
Today it's pain so clear
Soon I shall break
Wake up someday not the same
Change without a single sign
Will the world like me
Or remember who I
Who I was

Out of nowhere I have unbecome
Something new I never before was
Woke up unable to breath as I once did
Peace fell away with knowledge
No one ever wondered why
I broke without any signs
No one helped me out
Or picked me up
Alone together
Is me

0 comments :