Saturday, May 9, 2009

Responding

Why has your heart stopped responding
Its not a conspiracy we should fear
Please don't vanish so we can learn the price(s)
Judge me all you want
Just don't leave me alone in the flames

You were the closest to perfect
The moment I met you the martyr
Wake up now, march one with us
Puke up the pills see the beauty
In every life once you found a reason

I'm not afraid of you
Just please don't lie there lifeless
Fuck you, wake and start responding
Your dying now, won't bring a better future

Walk out from under the enchantment
One or two more are dying while you sleep
Imagine what you can accomplish if you keep existing
Wake up you selfish bastard so you can see

This is beauty in all its creation
A freedom in any format your truth can manifest
I see your consciousness hiding behind your inner eye
Wake up, there is so much left for your hope to shape

0 comments :