Thursday, November 12, 2009

Before the Shadow

I once was tame
Long ago aforetime I appeared before the judges
And the dark blessings that followed
My future wrapped in darkness
So set ablaze was I to light every turn

I am one with the deep breath
The legacy of pain before sorrow
I stand now adorned in garbs of guilt
In front of me a counsel of apparitions
From churches they gathered to judge

Lit was a fire inside
Burned was my corpse to ashes
Yet alive as in miracles stood my shadow
Forever I exist as an unpleasant reminder
Of an existence of caring eclipsed by one choice
Unforgiven into all eternity shall I remain

I am one with the deep breath
The legacy of pain before sorrow
I stand now adorned in garbs of flame
In front of the world stands the I you hate
Gather now to release and be free of the rage

0 comments :