Monday, November 2, 2009

Count the Rhymes like Days

So what could I have done to instill change
Were my given vibrations for comfort or remain
Unchanged someday you'll turn to dust
We all must conform to what our dreams invision us becoming
But I can't tell you nor anyone how to get there
Its possible its too late and like so many you've forgotten it

Why rhyme at all
I'm counting down my days
Hell will find me here on earth alone
And all my words won't mean anything
But still I scream them into the night

Why run stand still and count down my days
I know for me there is nothing better
I once believed in the security of moral pathways
But now I exist merely to instill ever constant change
Will you become a butterfly or in your cuccoon remain

Fuck I wish I wasn't the black labeled sheep
The evil untalked about aloud
Only remembered in gossip around the table

0 comments :