Thursday, November 5, 2009

Vigilance of Self

Worry not for violence
It hits the cradle
Where once lay a sleeping child
Stillborn like malnourished life
Pains the heart forever and a day

Breath darkness within my arms
Rest relinquishing my eyes to your smile
I see the twilight of my evil self
Don't keep me from my own purchased life
I am the death of peaceful slumber
For without war shall ever be
An internal war hidden in ignorance
Of a carnal nature we nurture eternally

So fill the void of grey areas
With greedy smiles of desire
Humping the whore all you want
Whether wife you torment
Or a hooker you paid
Fuck your soul over once again

Seek with me now all the earth
The path we desire that leads to nowhere
Raise the flag of our own selfish rights
Deny the implicit rules within our mental focus
Wonder forever why what could have been
Or simply turn over to die and say goodnight

Worry not inside your head
By twilight I can rest
Quest the day ever and anon
Against the darkness of a moonlight day
Lay down what is now forever weary
Watch as the daylight mingled with darkness

0 comments :