Monday, November 16, 2009

Short Exposure

I magnify a vision our society exists to untie
Eventually graduating to ultimate deniability
A dream I shall never feast upon with my eyes
This body is just a test while I'm still breathing
I live for a moment without peace in eternity

I'm so late with my words
Nothing said will matter in eternity
Tried harder in a moment but no one cared
A season of speech or celebrity I'm brushed off
Overlooking the exposure to fucking open our hearts to care

I'm so fucking late with my words
Everything I've written or said has already been
What emphasis I have will just sit broken here
Short exposure to a world that didn't fucking care
My body is just a test for a moment in existing

Run away into a place my words can't find you
Laugh as the society you adore burns down around you
The thought of me will catch up though late will be my words
I tried but short exposure kept it all at the brink of extiction

Short exposure to create a heart that cares
I had to dig myself out of the whole were I was let go
Short exposure wish I could have told you face to face
Such a shame the choices made weren't alway so clear
Short exposure does it matter that even a few of us care
Or will it always be the worst memories of how you imagine me

0 comments :