Thursday, November 12, 2009

Decieved

I know you'd like me better dead
It hurts you that I sleep under the same stars
So believe as you once judge that forever I'll be alone
But my fear of this selfish dream is a pale colour

In these times conqure tomorrow
Lay you fears down as if they were dead
Set your feet on a path to the throne
Not in some golden gated heaven your mind creates

Yesterday you searched me
A cure you bid me in His name
For your intent of dedicated selfishness
Wisdom prevailed the day and I died in shadow

Dreamt of a transition into no expectations
Heaven is a lonely place until I know myself
A sketch I painted in a book filled with blank pages
All of them had the same flowing theme

That emotions of fucking nothing
That above all the heart decieves
Breath the fire inside
Find flame amongst the feelings of burnt out ashes
Burn your future or watch the eclipse as life collapses

The circus of the flying immortal
No inner flame of fleeting fire is faith
Breath of wisdom from consciouse knowledge
By this we live or give our hearts to much shame

Believe God is as good to us as our current feeling
To Satan's devils we run to find comfort unknowlingly renewed
No flame of fire bound in feeling is Godly
Your heart has decieved and you ran headlong believing into
The crimson fire of the open smiles of hell that await to greet you

0 comments :