Thursday, November 12, 2009

Past Pictures and the Current Show

Delete the past, my past
So I can move forgiven forward
Consumed by condemnation soil
Afraid of every step is now unpure

The way I see things
I chose the lesser evils of two
Chose the souls within
Over a vow made unpure

So erase my past
Delete the view to move forward
Otherwise dead you will remain
Entertained by wishes that will never be true

Make the most of my hell bent self
Resist the urge to judge lest I be run over
The theif of condemnation steal my soul
Your future is bright consider yours the whole world

My solution is to persist in begging
Pardon me while I fuck the plank out of my eye
While you persist in judging me
Cast your stones now in my direction

Its getting late so finish the job
Either leave me alone to learn from my mistakes
Or pull me apart to either die or be remade
Why are your prayers so set in one direction

Pardon the fuck me
I got lost so give me an ungodly painful end
Tortured in a dark cell or stones to death
Treat me as you see me or resist the urge to think

The picture you once had of me let it fade
I am no longer the righteous one you knew
I take my time to figure out the equasion to the solution
Find a map of wisdemonic to a new destination

You were to soft on me
Projecting an image I did not intent to fulfill in your show
Inclined to rip apart your picture but instead
I'll rework the old in a new series called a remake

0 comments :