Saturday, January 9, 2010

A Change in Tides

No desire to regain hope
Abandoned all my dreams
Rewrote the love I once felt
Now to carry my body home

Drifted in and out of morning's dawn
Sun's light freely given to all but me
My conscience right fucking there
Won't let me even grasp at sleep
Must I forever be awake to see the world's gray

In dreams I once saw sunsets with my own eyes
I once knew we would never be apart
Now how I wish could be resting in the ground
There is no such thing as home so I take my last pill

At last I drift in and out of sleep
As the cords wraps more firmly around my throat
Oh for fuck's sake already send me to an eternal home
Life was never fair, but I never cared about me
My consciouses was eaten every moment for unknown lives
My dreams became to feed the starving we've created

0 comments :