Saturday, January 16, 2010

Shelter from God

Shelter from the darkness in my mind
My patience has taken to flight
Run into war or regret thy slumber
The gap in my door frame removed tonight

I scream into the eternal flame
God why the fuck
Jesus your plan worries me
Spirit your nothing now to churches but a feeling

The world must hear me
Out the violence in my mind
Eternal torment heart and soul combined
For a people availed by the moniker

I scream into the flames
God why the fuck, why do they fight
Jesus why die to allow more death
The current plan leaves us in aftermath
Spirit your nothing now to churches but a feeling
And they love the hypnotics that you are

The world never heard me
Few saw mother Teresa
And have since ignored her completely
The sea of violence in my mind
For a society harbouring comfort as equality

He doesn't own thus, he isn't like me
They are starving and forever away
Thus they are weaker and should die
Alas for unequal mentality amongst men

0 comments :