Sunday, January 17, 2010

Earth: Dream

In dreams we returned to dust
Were by creation or evolution we came from
Never again from nature shall we depart
Once absorbed we won't ever be alone
Part of a vast network of osmosis

Carry me home
No more drifting in and out
Waking from the beautiful vision
A dream of equality none now know

My consciousness thick
I should never sleep
If let it always think
For it turns ever to my equality dream

No more hatred of the unknown
No more media portrayals of bias
No more patriotism for the self civilian alone
A vision always slipping out of my reach

Sure its won't ever be picture shopped perfect
But if we don't plan or revolution to try
The spells of the masks of rituals and ruin
Traditions mark a martyr's history
Memories we pick and choose to remember

If I could only stop all the clocks
To pass out the pamphlet to all
Then maybe would wake to see the earth screaming
But as of yet no one has seen them

0 comments :