Saturday, January 9, 2010

The Deaf God

Every time I bit back my tongue I now regret
By the words of my hands
I tore down my own foundation
No longer before me a path to Salvation

Its not going to stop
My fears will always ring true
No desire to meet the maker
Who pretended to be a part of this world
Who steals his hands from the innocent
Who leaves his foot outside the sweat shop
Whose villainy in humanity violates children behind closed doors
So our fucking society can suckle dry our earth the greatest whore
Greedily do we gather to feeding upon feelings of weak traditions
That our villainy before our maker our hidious hides might appear

Churches like society is merely the front door
It matters not where you go but who the fuck you are
Pretending to be a part of the great history of caring
When your care nothing for anyone but blood
I tell you the truth patriotism for family alone
Is an ignorance of choice and a sickness of hate
Much worse than not caring for anyone at all

So fucking blessed are the children dying
From a government's american dollar bill corruption
Governed by the globalization we use to suckle dry the whore
So fuck your God who loves to appease your feelings
In your pastoral elected traditions of hypnotic chanting
But forgets to save the children he claimed to care for
From slavery, starvation, sweatshops and being sold of as a whore

Obtained a terrible freedom
Only a free will encouraging God could ignore
Onward march the mutilated soldiers
Upon steeds of steel twisted spokes

Despite the signs we march towards the end
Onward to the deafening drums of war
In my waking nightmare I picture the skyline in ruins
Oh fuck, thank the gods it finally came apart

I don't say much anymore
But motherfucker when they come
Oh indeed do they hit hard
My words melt holes into the streets
My dreams mutilate the establishment

I burn the whole system down
Burn it to the fucking ground
Of its own accord it will never stop
It leaves marks upon all our souls

Patriotism for the human race will never come about
Once there is nothing left of anyone else
After we realize no one else is left but us
We'll go searching for someone to conquer
And ever after finding them and crashing down their front door
We'll be living our father's ignorant freedom dream

Oh speak to me nothingness
What could ever come from this
War and famine for a society's salvation
Why is no one being remotely honest
We learn nothing from the devil's hoof prints
Trailing not behind us but inside our souls

I follow no footprints ever stepped before me
The walls of humanity will break down by my hands
Or I'll die alone for me there is no second chance
I'm already fucking bound to an eternal hell
But no one need walk beside me

0 comments :