Sunday, February 21, 2010

Like Friend & Family, Like Foe

You all threw me aside
Then woke after a single choice in my life
To email, text, and facebook judge me
As if you were one with the immortal

Your fear reactions shall never affect my life again
Attacks on what you don't comprehend are villainously justified
I haven't enjoyed this, so here now I end it all
Pure image tainted from stories on the outside
Handed down in illegitimate succession
Let alone the harbourer to live his life

Give, give, give
While they justify all they take
Then leave behind rumors an aftermath mark
On how evil you lived your life
Forced regret while you give, give, give
Your stupid choices from their none existent advice

They keep wishing you'll turn back from your wrong
But their reactions are of control
Making slaves of us one and all
The purely ugly chosen wounded
Strong and lonely we will survive

You all threw me aside
Then woke to gossip and judge my life
To email, text, and facebook pillage
You shall never affect my life again

Welcome to my birthing pains
Your judgement words my labour
The vile taint has made me strong
Ill received birth the villainous me
Now I am me and we shall survive

0 comments :