Sunday, February 14, 2010

A Smile Lifts

Where a smile dances on the lips
Here the brightest of the world exist
Like the moon disturbs the suns eclipse
So the dancing smile projects a pulse of peace

A beamimg amusement brought forth
A tender grin of humble loving pride
A gracious giggle of sister's laughing
The chuckle of an old man hair dressed in gray
The beauty I confess is within each and all of you

Where the smile swiftly dwells
Harmful deception exposed is cleansed
The beautiful of a remedy twitching upon the portal
I must confess and I'm not afraid now to say
That when the heart smiles I adore all of you

I divulge humbly I want to know you
Damn the evidence of past's wounding images
Cleansed are we all undeniably by a simper expression
I beg to be granted the tenderness of your delight
Don't disappear the beauty of a happy smirk

1 comments :

Darci said...

Beautiful. Very well written :)