Saturday, February 27, 2010

Over and Over again

Broken relevance
Tormented tragedies
Singled out decisions
Verbal accusations over used

Now I've become my own victim
Once I felt accepted a disease of which I'm now cleaned
Severed ties from infectious familiars spouting guilt
The polarity of a single choice my future established has overcome

Forced to give back acceptance
For freely it was mine to have
It was the only thing I had left
But my life never was enough
To satisfy because I'm gay or made you cry

Wake up inside
Rather than claim ignorance or lie
Embrace the mistake ignite the guilt
Shame swallows sorrow as defiance dawns
But never forget though forgive the ill instances
That made you exist but never should have been

Forced to give back my acceptance
My speech impeded the freedom I shouldn't have
It was the only hopeful embrace I had left
But my life never was enough every choice I declined
To satisfy because I'm undeniably gay is that a crime

I'd give whats left in me for love
But not a scripted acceptance
Toss aside after a single mistake
I'd rather know I was never enough
Than find out later I was never loved
Acceptance granted on merit or view
Take away what was never mine to have

0 comments :