Friday, February 12, 2010

Lips of an Asshole: Part 2 - She

Ill hearted angel why are you calling again tonight
Its late and its in the dead of night
I guess I can pretend for a few moments
I'll let him speak with you again for now
You took him too far now its probably too late

Well
I lay here in the next room
I know he wishes I was you
That his heart never really moved on
I know he sees your face as he is fucking me

To him your voices is so sweet
You take advantage of his weakness
Selfishness makes it so hard for anyone to be faithful
My father divorced my mother before he touched another
To me he held firm through passion to keep his honour
But I say nothing of the sorts for you

You bastard finding peace in another reality
Complacency with me dreaming of a she devil
This girl is your comfort ill angel idol
A life you never knew before with her
But dream persists that she could be an angel

Well
Now you lay alone in our old room
I knew you wished I was her
That your heart chose not to moved on
To linger in dreams of a fabricated reality
She traded you off as you trade me now
I know you saw her face as you were fucking me
Despicable tragic heartache lips of an asshole

Fuck the horror unhonourable husband
Who walks willingly into the lands of the unfaithful
unforgettable is the description of some else' angelic lips
Of love you don't understand or have a fucking clue
Exist onward in your tragic feelings as I've now left
I prey that hope never finds you

0 comments :