Sunday, February 21, 2010

A Nightmare Hold

Woke up from nightmares
Lost was I again in your lies
Consuming the rest of my life
Abrupt I broke into a run no can longer wait
With scars in my soul and disgrace covering my face
Show that it matters how we leave this place

Would you ask me to trade
My life for your life
Go ahead, take all my hope
My rage is right where I belong
Lonely and half overcome

I know that pain is immortal
The only substance from the choices we made
The world of lies is a tragic divide in our way
Sifting through words decipher the lies
And with them cut all ties

Awakened into a nightmare
Ever reminded how your innocence died
How it shook the core of your life
Stand up to run or stay where you are
Freedom is the picture of longing inside

Would you ask me again to trade
A life for A life
Drenched in shame I'd rather move along
Alone is right where I belong
Ever lonely and half overcome

I've showed you hell
Now let me go free

0 comments :