Thursday, February 4, 2010

What Time but of Wolves

Speak to me
I'll last into forever
Beyond the pain and demons
Quickly now theres so little time

There is so much to say
We have to come from behind
Footprints before me where wolves have gone
Deep are the roots of villainy within my skin

I see myself falling
Through the cracks of salvation
Foundation shook by all those waiting
For a sign or their god for a second wind

Speak to us quickly
While we believe your still being honest
Oh tribunal of indictment honestly lying
Walk with me to cleanse the deforestation
Of the corporate wolves walking before us

Fall through the cracks of economic foundations
Sanctions and tariffs protect corporate earnings
While the workers slave side by side alone
There is no salvation unless we tear it down to start all over
But this won't happen we are slaves to the hive

0 comments :