Sunday, February 21, 2010

The Second Sentencing

I await the demon's conviction sentencing
People toss judgment so easily
But never aid you until its far too late
Lilith told me it won't be hard walking alone

The second sentencing came
Not before a God or Demon
But by the gossip of the two faced
By so called loved ones
Who bait you in to trade your name
Shame follows you not their claims

My shame in the illusion of choice
A world divided of darkness and more night
Knowledge is nothing if you regret who you are
I won't remake the choices
But I love the person they've made
So I am persistently exist as where I now belong

If you believe me selfish
Then claim me a villain in crime
Just let me alone so I can live again
I seek a new life not to run and hide
Leave me be and let me pass
Judge me not lest you be last

0 comments :