Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Bewraith

Be brave
For when I'm done with you...
Be brave and pray
No potion or faith can save you
Just it betrays the starving kids

Why lay your head down and pray
Why block action of aid with faith
Welcome to the religion of pacifism
While online images kill history from the core
World wide web ruining the golden's intention
When we wake another Hitler we will see
Wishes wrought for a pure race
Winner rewrites the history for all time

Be brave
For when I'm done with you...
Be brave and pray
No potion or faith can save you
Just it betrays the starving kids

A tradition of ignorance
A melody of emotion
The dream of security
A desire for relationship
All bound and bundled up
Packaged nice as God's mankind wish

Oh god I yern for chivalry
Bravery without security of that final kiss
Oh god I yern for the grave
Unpack the burden of waking the living traditionalist
Filled with endless desires for their will to be done
Securty upon earth for the creature and the
We march for society's securty but lift no finger to aid
Pillage the whore to sate your endless burning lust

I'll leave my mark
Devestation with my broken words
All I've found is chosen weakness in this life
Action denied by pacifist's confirmation of faith
Pacifism's traditions upheld as earth decays
As children starve be brave in faith and pray
As the widow's open wounds mourn in hell's fires
Proclamations of faith's assurance absolute
God's free will under scrutiny

0 comments :