Friday, August 17, 2012

Broken


Sit back & watch myself burn,Broke the silence but didn't survive the self searching unretractable violence of trauma,History repeats in me!

Deterrence of Knight by Pawn cover to block Bishop backed Rook,Roaming Queen leaves piece scars,Sow bleed out to a genocide white strategy.

WTHello self, I can even write poetry about chess... Super nerd right here? What's next comic books & super Nes!? Mario Kart FTW: Answer...!

Dear Mother & Father,When once was said I'm done,Remember me as the invisible poet,Tragedy won the rights to claim,Heart bleeds compassion!


Self imposed legion of ana-toxic-angels inside,Mental illness heavenly dislocated host,Comparison of body distorts the soul,One winged Devil

Digital manifestation of the anti-cause for distorted mentalities of trolling,Cyber grotesque verbal character rape,Silence no restoration.

Compromised don't ask don't 'you dare' tell stagnant rules of a death state prison,Equality abides by right for marriage,Now take his hand!

Grave lit by fireflies,Awkward half alive burial position,Fire via explosion molested,Distorting my face to be lidless of eye,Roll the stone

Absorb the breath of my living nightmare,Lucid dreams don't compare,Bite my lip & cut my veins to distort the mental dismemberment pains!

Half of hope instilled when in proximity to the landmine orbs,Beauty held behind your eyes,Depth of valiant character uncompromising despair

Lucid dream world break up call,My own apathetic poetic hopeless project(ile) lifeline awakens,Loneliness won't keep me from equality's call

Knife hits skin's edge,Tears roll down as I fade from the world I know,A collective agreement to say,Lost amidst an eternal alone trajectory

Facial make-up artist remix,Mirror's momentary hope before ana's dismorphia sets in,Lost in illegitimate mirror images of fat,Scale thin...!

Inescapable one eyed null,Troll on the edge of my knees,Seated upright intoxicated by un-lonely lucid dreams,Wake to ana's nightmare state.

Invisibly alone & I know why,Continued existence as a poetic life offering,Equality for the suffering via acts of pen upon page bleeding.

No one to say slow down,No one to say speed up,No one to hold my hand,Only time that comes undone,Telling me to spill my ink blood until...!

Self destructive anti-hero,One sword gauge away from a Sephiroth world apocalypse wish state,Pen is mighty & shall ever be my lonely blade!

Mirror glimpse to remember self,Ana's dismorphia torture,Sleek to slim & ugly to a fault,Akin only to a xenomorph,Granted a tale to tell...

Someone tell the mirror I'm not tragic,Truth is the overlay of anorexia is I'm overly thin,Decrepit & grotesque,Yet I arise,Equality over me

Comb the knots out of my dying hair,Shaven gaunt face,Just another anorexic mirror morph bullied tragedy,Fighting without strength for hope!

Ana set me hopelessly adrift upon a sea if mirror glass,An endless mental illness apocalypse,Slow calorie count bleed out impassable moat!

Insanity calls when the B12 needle hits skin,Riddles perplex my brain equality poetry inspiration or the razor to my neck,Arise & be...?

Awoke in a mental library of guilt pages,Journals of all the days I didn't write for hope's smile infused inspiration,A bullied ana slave.

Undead amongst the living,Mentally incapacitated & helplessly alone,Vacant lidless eyes take the world in,Inequality too rife to remain.

Lobzin became the 44th Tibetan to self-immolate since 2009, according to the CTA.China:No comment for the situation,Is it dire or satire...?

Monastery of self mutilated by a mirror morph mental adaptation of ana's illegitimate  experience,Paralysed by traumatic uncivilized memory.

Single cell parasite on a falling leaf,Soon to discolour & fade forever,Poetic excuse to exist,Flamed out dream over extinguished,Goodbye...

0 comments :