Friday, August 3, 2012

Day To.O


Deluded perfect scale number mirror image picture,

Confirmed incompatible,An adulterer of the evolution of f(r)iendship,Clique outcast,Free & beautiful,Fighting for a decent world,To end hate

I'm a mirror morphed machine developed image,Comfort is abundant in the aftermath of technological cleverness,Yet I'm left despairing alone!

I machine think too much but the corporate violence of greed has not yet overcome nor imprisoned my compassion,Bitterness of self want pass!

Wall Street greed has barricaded our compassion,Shut us in against our fellow humanity,Violence propagates our media instead of gentleness!

I've created code & machine mechanisms that now walk the earth,Cattle conforming to military might,Brutes like our children overseas...?!?

Drink this final flast & acknowledge I'm not coming back,No battle to life resurrection for

I've created code&machine mechanisms that walk the earth,Yet without love I'm a sad face mime on street to state display in toxic loneliness

Tragic hollow zombie Chris risen with the third morning sun still rimed with the dawn's dew residue impeachment of frost,Soul or evolution?!

Seek the high flying sky wire single bullet trajectory of the heart,Altruism plague of soul overcome,Lest I remain silent in loyal denial...

The musical sounds of tragic shapes remain undignified bound to silence as the humbled go on greed treason of selfish traditions tortured...

If not muted,What horror's the Earth Mother would speak,Imbue our soul's dead inner eye with her tragic death scene, Consequence of greed...

Hands behind your eyes to silence compassion,Equality one unto anyone is to unfriend social status,Damnation ruins appearance in compassion?

38 on the street corner preaching apocalypse,Kid discovered the weaponry in between an ally,Handed it over to me whilst crying,No one died!?

Judge myself via rank, Resilience adapts my soul to incoming damage,Corpse after all stabbed into a spell arena death,Laws inhibit user fame

0 comments :