Friday, August 24, 2012

(h)open


Telling poetic tales to r(evol)utionize destiny,(H)opening doors via invisible inspiration as I puppeteer metaphors to occupy the moment!

Just a street walkin' riddle spatting villain,Chosen poetry over prose,Momentarily guised in shadow,How important is a poetic love dialogue?

What if... I spared myself the tragic soul sadness of imagination imbued images of other's tragedy I instil within my poems?What if silence?

Poetic debut stage right cat walk single walk,Illuminated run way in my mental prison,Anorexic system framed me,Mirror glass jail cell cage.

Watching myself die,Time warp system fracture,I've seen too much,All I pray for is no Anorexia & the end of corporate greed inequality wars!

I was born into a poetic existence,Extinct before trial an imaginary conclusion,Fate trapped redemption in human condition disdained moments

Abstract nuisance intoxicated with tragedy,Anorexic-x recovery status broken by the mirror image beauty I'm half accepted,By a limited self.

Please poetry I beg let me play hooky from my own head,Too long catered the anorexic mentally ill voice,Don't want to vomit or digest death!

Journey through my villainous toxic mental illness to inspire others via poetry,Painting hopeful suggestions on the other side,No accident?

Tell me I'm not qualified,To poetically describe hate or violent crimes,Intoxify the venom of truth into comfortable disregard,Our tolerance

Stay another night,As if tomorrow were forever,Or if dawn never came again,Watch the world repeat history or return to dust,Beside me,Dear.

Mortal empires fleeting dreams of immortal crumble as the board members die,Evolve no further in the dance of human progress,Greed ruins all

Will people wonder where I've gone someday,To a galaxy far far hopefully some heaven can't return via Trek teleporter home,I'm already lost.

Taste the pain of my melting flesh,As a flower upon a burning bush,Watching the flames devour me in a slow waltz,Don't ask...Well I'll tell!

Emotional prison beside my soul well,Stuck in a don't ask karma distress so I can't tell,Perplexed in my human condition ticking time bomb!

Cancer prejudice cells against every avenue of my structure,Systems offline early,Happy with the cause I poetized for,Fighting for awareness

Right of life choice designated twenty five years of prison time,No judge but an indoctrination by social elements bidding me conform or ...

Requested myself out of my own mind,Comfort over equality mental illness post anorexic state revealed apathetic lethargy signs of hate in me

No familiar faces on the passers-by as I fled life's scene,Left behind a million word message of hope for the world to come,Not afraid of...

Embraced inside my own mind,Imagine a hug as I roll my eyes blind,Deep is my human race faith,Inspire all hope as I walk into the death trap

Inferiority complex riddles the mind self worth blind,An unforetold act of desperation at the edge alone,Brink of death or fate revealed,Go!

Wanted to be one with ghosts,Mental illness arrow to the knee,Really?Aim next for my heart,Don't want to live in this anorexic frame forever

Won't pretended to be accepted,No pretence for primary modes of face value comfort,I'm a villain & deserve to self medicate in shadow alone!

Mirror dismorphia surveillance sickness,Operation over exaggerate fat,Ana's riddles plague without answer until my eating disorder grave.

Primary system load,Login to reformat blue pill intoxicated lethargy of comfort infused debt adoring social f(r)iends for universal equality


0 comments :