Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Quest Bore Yawning



Tonight's skeletal devil dinner plan,My anorexic soul dines on hope's suicide tears,Not real suicide but all our dreams sold as merchandise!

As loneliness sets in another night again,My bones to skeletal thin soul aches as ten full grown men,Statement of self decay overwhelms me,

Living with a plagued self esteem,A courage regeneration dream inspires my daily alone chaos refresh rate of life,Hope forsook me as a dead!

Are all dreams blurred or buried by the allure of indoctrinated comfort intoxicating self gratitude for the weak willed,Television or death!

Invisible lidless wordsmith mouth of mine configures poetic infused prayer'n prose to inspire & yet I walk under shadow upon lonely shores!

A generation unconcerned with saving the earth,Disenchanted with magazine false news gossip,Dreaming of getting high or the next score.

Millions & I cannot afford a car,Auto dealer projected profits falter,Bail corporations out,Watch civilians sink into the propaganda of debt

Culture has conditioned consumerism to appear normal,Unquestioned & unchecked a series of gadgets & toys murdering our dreams with comfort!

Consumerism an illegitimate default cultural pattern,Appeal to youth digitally,Children of wealth celebrate all value of buy-toy products!

Abject toxic blue pill  delusion of subjective consciousness,Propaganda tells us how to feel,How to eat,How to spend,How to think,How to...?

War of organized greed pit against disorganized intellect,Stupidity is applauded,Contribute your hours & accept the structure of low wage(s)

Oligarchy of corporate Plutocrats building a propaganda happy ending,Tea bag my face oh party of wealth,Reinforce your theft aim interests!

Incubate my conscious until the misery signals of a death bed contrive a hostile mental take over,Hostage to my compassion,Regret my choices

Pursuit of personal liberty theft via terrorist accusements,Investigate my special issue of warrant,10th grade arrest of a bomb threat prank

Lone wolf investigates my serial connection to terrorism,Abuse of theoretical power via propaganda of inflamed bloated blind self images.

Decline of consciousness,Adapt all awareness to consumerism cum-in-mouth-comforts,Swallowed as the system of governance demanded you do so!

Reclaim the organic consciousness,Rebirth out of autonomy's dire self slave unawareness state,Oppression to the anonymous C.E.O chains.

No more littering degraded guilt nowhere half stutter steps of compassion on a trip down memory you didn't raise a finger for your fellow(s)

Dump me lonely into my curse,Invisible angelic arms holding my half anorexic skeletal still,Mobile corpse,Echoes of pretend caring follow me

Self designed demons,Scavenge my ravaged self starved to death remains,Serenity must find my anorexic soul on the other side of earth's hell

Break the self silence,Find the soul's consciences for compassion alive,Champion the voyage of your eternal crown or bleed rust in eternity!

Preying under an eclipse,Sound of warfare on a hidden sabotage field,Mines illuminate the night sky as bodies beseech the moon as amputees!

Double myself,Over & over until the copy receives the implant,No longer alone my shadow marks me,A target for mischief & possible corruption

Destiny is deceptive,Choices defined by concepts of time & signals colliding with hope as misery,We allude peace of soul by attaining trends

Exit wound(E.D) life attempt self medicated shot taken at me,Digital event reconstruction stole truth & left a new found vein vacancy in me!


0 comments :