Monday, August 20, 2012

Taste of the Invisible to Come


Pass me invisibly by,Dialogue with forgotten stars,As the sun escapes no eclipse,Worthy cause no one seems to care about... Is my only dream

Taste of the invisible to come,Chrono cross overclock the remix of my mental illness,Burned down all my bridges & melted familiar faces...

Drink the fame flask,Mash the slam button it back,No journey or tale to tell,Only a harbour of self-gratification,Weak flipside viral attack

Confession of a dangerous mind,Uneasy build up of moral stance aptitude,Desensitized 1st world society motto for ignoring compassion's flame

Tally my riddle mobile corpse amongst the living dead,Walking with purpose until phoenix(ed) out,Scorch my life a concrete stain,Equality...

I see the children,Crawling hand & bone after an explosion,Imagination too strong to overcome,Bow my eyes & agree to water stain upon my lap

Embrace walls as my spine like eyes weeping lost control,Drug me to succubus seduce my imagination mass inequality instinct aware syndrome!

Took out a loan for all I wanted,Treated for a mental incapability state,My dreamscape was Equality Universal,Human, Animal & Mother Earth!

I knew in my awakening reflection,There'd never be a chance for me,I thought you knew best,Will this tragic greedy apathy last forever?

Uncertainty chills my imagination,Bone & anorexic riddle,The diet caffeine pills hurt the heart 2nd most,1st are the ghosts of children lost

Not scared of the invisible places where I belong,Shadow trance the neglected human condition of Juton,Not as deep a scar skin cut as knife!

Don't want it to rain inside me anymore,Tears flowing over damns of denial,Brigade of warfare syndrome truth serum floods my unwilling veins

Every day & night,I survive alone amidst shattered dreams of how I might...Be ever after invisible,An entity broken & empty,Unmatterable...

I have the words & the wisdom!Even if I too am insane, though that is a stereo type of my brain bought with much sorrow...Trauma of bullies!

0 comments :